The 2020-2022 annual meetings of the GI groups Deduction Systems and Logic in Computer Science (Gemeinsames Jahrestreffen der GI-Fachgruppen Deduktionssysteme und Logik in der Informatik) take place jointly in Erlangen. They are organized by Sergey Goncharov and Florian Rabe.
In fact, due to COVID-19 pandemic, online meetings took place. An in-person meeting of Deduction Systems is planned for 2022 as a part of the KI conference.
The 2021 meeting is here.
Program of the Spring 2022 Meeting
The meeting will take place online on April 8. The call for contributions is here.
The program will consist of multiple sessions of zoom talks in the zoom room https://fau.zoom.us/j/63889416032. The program is as follows:
- Session 1: 10:00 - 11:00 (chair: Claudia Schon)
- 10:00: Martin Suda, Invited talk Integrating Machine Learning into Saturation-based ATPs slides (if any)
- Break 1: 11:00 - 11:30: free discussion in zoom
- Session 2: 11:30 - 13:00 (chair: Florian Rabe)
- Lunch break: 13:00 - 14:00
- Session 3: 14:00 - 15:30 (chair: Sergey Goncharov)
- 14:00: Colin Rothgang, Theorem Proving in Dependently Typed Higher-Order Logic slides (if any)
- 14:30: Jean Christoph Jung and Frank Wolter, Living without Beth and Craig: Definitions and Interpolants in the Guarded and Two-Variable Fragments slides (if any)
- 15:00: Hendrik Leidinger, SCL for First-Order Logic with Equality, slides (if any)
- Break 2: 15:30 - 16:00: free discussion in zoom
- Session 4: 16:00 - 17:00 (chair: Olaf Beyersdorff)
- 16:00: Marijn Heule, Invited talk Short Proofs in Strong Proof Systems Fragments slides (if any)
- Session 5: 17:15 - 18:00: Mitgliederversammlung Fachgruppe LogInf