Projects with external funding
- OAF: An Open Archive for Formalizations (DFG) 2014 - June 2020
The OAF Project builds a theoretical framework for interoperability of theorem prover libraries and implements an information system that host and align multiple libraries in a joint semantic setting.
- MathDataHub (DAAD) January 2020 - December 2020
A Collaboration Project with Ljubljana University
- ALMANAC: Argumentation Logics Manager & Argument Context Graph (DFG) January 2018 - December 2020
Decision situations require individuals and organizations to choose between a multitude of options based on facts, opinions, and arguments about the situation at hand or similar ones. There is already a large set of prior work on the representation of knowledge, inference, and argumentations; the ALMANAC aims to a) bring order into the zoo of proposed formalisms, b) categorize their inter-relations, and c) benchmark them on real-world corpora.
We also organize some of our research and development as projects as well, sometimes to prepare for funding applications, other times to have a framework for collaborating with external researchers:
- arXMLiv (internal) started 2006
Translating the arXiv to XML/HTML5
- CoMMa: Corpus Meta-Mathematics (internal) started 2006
Representing and Extracting the Meaning of Mathematical/Technical Documents
- Tetrapod (internal) started December 2011
All four dimensions of Mathematical Knowledge Processing
- MaMoReD (internal) started November 2016
Flexiformalizing Mathematical Models as Research Data
Internal projects that are focused on building particular systems can be found under KWARC Systems.