- OMDoc: Open Mathematical Documents started 1998
funded byJemMathSearchOMoCTN "OpenMath"LogosphereONCE-CS
A markup format and data model for Open Mathematical Documents and Knowledge
- sTeX: Semantic Markup for LaTeX started September 2004
- MathWebSearch (up for adoption) started 2005
A Mathematical Search Engine
- MathHub.info started August 2008
A portal for active mathematical documents and an archive for flexiformal mathematics.
- LLaMaPuN: Language and Mathematics Processing and Understanding started November 2008
A RUST library for math corpus linguistics.
- MMT started March 2011
A framework for representing declarative languages such as logics, type theories, set theories, etc.. The MMT API implements complex algorithms generically for any language in the framework.
- The UFrameIT Framework started 2013
A Framework for Serious Games by combining Virtual Worlds with Mathematical Knowledge Management
- SMGLoM - A Semantic, Multilingual Glossary of Mathematics started November 2013
A terminological resource for Mathematics
- Semantic Alliance (up for adoption)
- The TGView3D Graph Viewer started 2018
An interactive 3D graph viewer optimized for visualizing Theory Graphs and mathematical knowledge in general