The 2020/2021 joint annual meeting of the GI groups Deduction Systems and Logic in Computer Science (Gemeinsames Jahrestreffen der GI-Fachgruppen Deduktionssysteme und Logik in der Informatik) will take place in Erlangen.
Online Meeting in Spring 2021
The meeting tool place online on March 26. The call for contributions is here.
The program consisted of 3 sessions of zoom talks each followed with a break in gather.town.
Session 1: 10:00 - 12:15 (chair: Sergey Goncharov)
- 10:00: Ana Sokolova, Invited talk: Algebraic Traces for Probability and Nondeterminism slides (if any)
- 10:45: David Fuenmayor, Paraconsistent and paracomplete logics in Isabelle/HOL slides (if any)
- 11:05: Florian Bruse and Martin Lange and Marco Sälzer, On Finite Convergence of Fixpoints in the Modal Mu-Calculus slides (if any)
- 11:25: Ali Farjami, Normative Reasoning: A Computational Challenge slides (if any)
- 11:45: break with free discussion in gather.town
Session 2: 13:00 - 15:15 (chair: Claudia Schon)
- 13:00: Dov Gabbay and Ross Horne, Invited talk: Analytic Proof Calculi for the Notion of Failure slides (if any)
- 13:45: Christoph Benzmüller and David Fuenmayor, Value-oriented Legal Argumentation in Isabelle/HOL slides (if any)
- 14:05: Claudia Schon and Sophie Siebert and Frieder Stolzenburg, Negation in Cognitive Reasoning slides (if any)
- 14:25: Felix Weitkämper, A new role for finite model theory in statistical relational AI slides (if any)
- 14:45: break with free discussion in gather.town
Session 3: 15:15 - 17:30 (chair: Olaf Beyersdorff)
- 15:15: Marl Joos and Tobias Philipp, Mitigation of Cache Side Channel Attacks with Answer Set Programming slides (if any)
- 15:35: Mario Wenzel, Microlog - Microcontroller programming using Datalog slides (if any)
- 15:55: Muhammad Usama Sardar and Christof Fetzer, Understanding Remote Attestation in Intel SGX and TDX via Formal Verification slides (if any)
- 16:15: Thomas Zeume, Teaching Logic with Iltis slides (if any)
- 16:35: Lena Katharina Schiffer, Expressive Power of Combinatory Categorial Grammars slides (if any)
- 16:55: break with free discussion in gather.town
Business meetings: 17:30 - 18:30
- 17:30: Business meetings (Mitgliederversammlungen) of the GI groups
COVID-19 Situation and Future Meetings
The meeting was originally planned to take place offline in Erlangen from 30.09.2020 to 02.10.2020. But after discussions among the speakers of the GI groups and the local organizers, we have decided to postpone the meeting due to the current COVID-19-related uncertainties.
We are monitoring the situation regarding COVID-19 and post further updates here. We are currently hoping to have an in-person meeting in autumn 2021.