OMDoc Document Ontology
A subset of a document ontology for OMDoc has been modeled in OWL by Christoph Lange, together with an automated extraction of instances of this ontology from OMDoc XML documents to RDF triples using terms from the document ontology.
See the project page on the MathWeb wiki for further information.
- For direct use by RDF-/OWL-aware tools, the ontology is published at its namespace URI http://omdoc.org/ontology#.
- The sources of the document ontology of OMDoc are available in the OMDoc Subversion repository.
- For illustration, there is also an outdated UML diagram, suitable for use with ArgoUML. PostScript and SVG exports of this diagram are available.
- The original implementation for SWiM 0.1 and OMDoc 1.2 is described in the Technical Report about SWiM, section 3.1 (named “system ontology” there).
- A simple graphical sketch of important classes of the document ontology from SWiM 0.1/OMDoc 1.2 is given on this poster.