Collaborations and Funding
The KWARC group is based at Jacobs University Bremen and DFKI Lab Bremen (SKS, Safe and Secure Cognitive Systems Division). This setup lets us build a pipeline between foundational research and innovative applications that transports technologies and ideas towards applications and innovation challenges towards research.
- The ActiveMath Project at DFKI Saarbrücken, Germany
- The project at Rice University, USA
- The Open Learning Initiative at Carnegie Mellon University, USA.
- The Course Capsules Project (CCaps) at Carnegie Mellon University, USA.
- The OMEGA group at Saarland University.
The KWARC group is currently funded by the following sources:
- DFKI Lab Bremen
- Project ONCE-CS (EU IST-015539)
- Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes (doctoral stipends Florian Rabe, Christine Müller, Christoph Lange)
- Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst
- JEM Network (Joining Educational Mathematics Network)
Past funding sources